Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tokyo Ravens

Tokyo Ravens is an interesting magic anime that where the characters use a Japanese style of magic.
The main characters are all from magical family lineages who are in training to defend Japan from magical attacks.  

I find both the artwork and animation to be good but fairly standard for modern anime. The character development is slow to progress but that may be a hint at a larger storyline.  Also, the plot line is slow to reveal itself as well, but  from what I see it appears that the story is well organized and has a definite conclusion.  Which, for me is a great thing!  I'm always disappointed to reach the end of an anime and the story hasn't been finished. 

Tokyo Ravens makes a great start! For now, I give it a 4 out of 5.






No comments:

Post a Comment