Translate

Friday, November 29, 2013

Galilei Donna

Galilei Donna is an anime about a family which is 'under attack', so to speak, from both the inside and the outside.  The three daughters, all descendants of the Italian inventor Galileo, tend to all excel in vastly different areas of life.  Can these three possibly save their family and possibly the rest of the world?  It's a pretty big problem that maybe, just maybe three young genius women can solve.

One part of the story that stands out to me, that I just have to mention here, is the spaceship that the youngest daughter designs.  It's a giant goldfish that ends up being named Galileo.  I really love the flying fish and it's fun AI.  The artwork, appears pretty standard for recent anime productions but it's not lacking in anyway.

Since I don't know if the story is going to be wrapped up or not by the end of the anime I'm going to give Galilei Donna a 3.5 out of 5 for now. :D  However, I'm hoping that the story will pleasantly surprise me so I can raise it's grade. ;)


I found this Wiki's plot line to be slightly incorrect but you're welcome to see for yourself here:

No comments:

Post a Comment